Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Response

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how everyone is responding to my blog.  I've only had direct conversations with a few people about my blog, a few more through social media, and a bit more through comments directly on the blog.  It wasn't until I decided to actually look at how many people are viewing the blog that I got a different picture.

I admit it.  I was really shocked when I saw that the all time pageview history was 1,759!  578 of the views were just in the past week.  It would seem that this blog is being viewed by many more people than I knew about.  As a beginning blogger, this is great news.

1,759 pageviews spread out over more than a year's time certainly doesn't place this blog on most viewed lists.  I don't expect to go on a trip somewhere, meet someone new who happens to be an avid reader of this blog.  It is just good to know that when I spend all of this time writing and posting, there are people all over who are getting something out of it.

This goes out to everyone who reads this blog, whether I know it or not: thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.  I don't always have some deep insight or come up with something new to share with you all, but I try to get something out there.  If any of you have any suggestions or questions for what you would like to see on here, please let me know.  I can always use some help in the idea/topic department, and I'm glad to do whatever I can to help you out with questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment